WE ARE HIRING
P/T Junior Digital Designer & Social media Content Creator (Project role)
- Begins DEC 5th 2023
- 2 months initial and then a rolling contract
- 250 – 400 per month depending on skills and experience.
- Rainham. Essex.
Do you have proven experience in Video editing or graphic design? Do you have an interest in social media content and engagement and have always wanted to learn more about it?
We are looking for a junior social media content creator enthusiastic about social media engagement, ambitious and passionate about learning best practices for growing their skills and eager to join our production marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to enter and develop sustainable skills towards a career within a fast growing and exciting digital media industry. If you like the entertainment industry you will love working with us.
This short project placement requires someone who is creative, teachable and wants to grow in that field. You will learn how to identify, create, manage and deliver digital content using a range of techniques, across channels including websites, social media and webinars. The role would suit a young digital designer looking to take the next step up towards a media career.
Working with various producers who make up the internal design and creative team you will have a supporting role in managing the design and digital assets for some marketing and promotion. We create really fun and engaging content and you will participate and work in other areas of the film and TV production business and gain specialist valuable knowledge of the professional creative industry.
- Proven knowledge of social media engagement skills across various platforms.
- Entry level knowledge of graphic applications on Adobe Creative Suite such as photoshop. (willingness to learn and apply learned skills)
- Comfortable on MAC & PC platform (or willing to learn)
- Some experience applying creative skills in digital media or a desire to do so.
- Experience or willing to quickly learn about developing and managing social media campaigns across channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- A sense of pride and ownership over quality output.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and able to work alone and remote.
Positive attitude, ambitious, comfortable working with others, able to follow instructions and apply their own creativity when needed.
Knowledge and interest in other areas of the creative arts (Theater, crafts, performance, music, camera operation, painting, editing, design, etc) a plus
We work 10am till 4pm. Successful candidate will be working one or more days a week in person at the office and other days working remote. Occasional weekend work is possible but will usually be swapped with a week day rest. You may also be required at other locations for production services.
Main responsibilities include
- supporting the production team and working closely with the producer to deliver digital designs and social media posts.
- Show initiative, be teachable and possess a desire to learn how to bring creative strategy and marketing insights to life through design media content.
What you will learn:
You will learn how to incorporate A/V content across Blackwing Productions project websites and social media channels. Interested candidates should send a CV to the email link below.
PLEASE SEND CV TO THE EMAIL BELOW TO BE CONSIDERED